Pumpkin Pie Martini
- 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka
- 1 part canned unsweetened pumpkin
- ¾ part fat free sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ part unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tbsp pumpkin pie spice
Preparation: Shake ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Turkey Day Toast
- 3 parts Skinnygirl® Prosecco, chilled
- 1 part grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1 part cranberry juice
- 1 part ginger ale
- Grapefruit slice for garnish
Preparation: Mix all juice ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Top with Skinnygirl Prosecco and ginger ale. Garnish with grapefruit slice and enjoy!
Sauza® Pumpkin Pie-tini
- 1 ½ parts Sauza® Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- 3 parts cream
- ½ part Torani® Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 1 part simple syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped Cream and cinnamon for garnish (optional)
Preparation: Shake all ingredients vigorously with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon (optional). Enjoy!
Cranberry Orange Margarita
- 1 ½ parts Sauza® Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- ½ part DeKuyper® Triple Sec
- 4 parts cranberry juice
- 2 parts orange juice
- 2 oranges
- ½ cup cranberries, frozen
- 2 tbsp. sugar
Preparation: First make your garnishes. Freeze ½ cup of cranberries. Using a channel knife cut a long spiral from on orange (see if you can make it all the way in one try!) and cut into 6 inch pieces. Twist the peels around your bar spoon and reserve for garnish.
Zest the other orange with a spice grater to remove just the peel and none of the pith and combine with sugar.
Cut the zested orange into wedges. Rub a wedge of orange around half the rim of your glasses. Roll the glasses through the sugared orange zest.
In a shaker, combine the rest of the sugar and orange zest mixture with the cranberry juice, orange juice, Sauza® Blue Silver, orange liqueur, and the juice from the orange. Twist the orange peel over the drink and place on the prepared glass. Top with frozen cranberries and serve your cocktail! Salud!
Tequila Cran-Apple Toddy
- 2 parts Sauza® Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- ½ part JDK & Sons O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
- 6 parts Cran-Apple juice
- 1 small lime sliced into wheels
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Dash of nutmeg (optional)
Preparation: In a saucepan heat the Cran-Apple juice with the lime wheels just until steaming hot (do not let the liquid boil) and remove it from the heat. Stir in Sauza® Blue Reposado and liqueur. Add a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg as desired. Serve in heatproof mugs.
Which one will you try ? Enjoy!