Mood: Fun, trendy, artistic, creative and exotic
Setting: Night time at home or a dim lit party space
Food: Create a menu of Kefta meatballs, Mechoia, chicken Tangine with preserved lemons and olives in ginger sauce, and Green salad with olive oil.
Drinks: Mint tea and Fig Thyme Cocktail
Activities: Toilet Paper Wedding Dress ( Moroccan Style)
1. Purchase different color crepe streamer ( purple, pink, red, gold, and orange)
2. Pair up guests
3. One guests has to dress the other in the crepe streamer
4. The goal is to create a wedding dress.
5. The one with the best dress, wins
Gifts: Shower the bride nighties, undies, and erotic books
Favors: As a parting gift, give guests small scented colorful candles, bath salts, body scrubs, and home fragrances.
1. Dim the lights
2. Use light fragranced Jasmine candles
3. Drape the couches with vibrant colored sheets ( red, purple, pink, orange, gold)
4.Make sure you choose an invitation that goes with the Moroccan theme.
5. Encourage guests to dress in vibrant colors. Give a prize to the best dressed and most creative lady.
6. Play Moroccan music in the background . ( Chaabi)